FRENCH TRAINING CAMP AND COMPETITION
FREJUS, France (French Riviera)
(70 Km from NICE airport and 40 km from Cannes)
April 15 -20, 2018
With International Competition in Antibes on Sunday April 15 th
Location : Centre de Vacances « Azureva » 1943 Rue des Combattants d’Afrique du Nord, FREJUS
Rooms for 2 persons; Cafeteria; Swimming pool; Bar; Gymnasium
- Weapons : Foil, epee, sabre and epee for the visually impaired
- Sexe: male and female
- Training for coaches
- Individual lessons, group lessons, bouting, physical training
- Instructional techniques for individuals and groups specifically for wheelchair fencing and for visually impaired fencing. Medical aspects will also be covered.
- 8:30 to 9:30 : Physical training
- 10:00 to 12:00 : Group exercises
- 14:30 to 18:00 : Individual lessons and matches
- 20:30 to 22:30 : Individual and team competition
- Director of training camp : Fencing Master Jean Deleplancque
- Fencing Masters : National trainers 20
540 €uros / person
- Lodging (2 athletes per room at most)
- Meals from Sunday (Lunch) April 15th to Friday (breakfast) April 20th. (5 days)
- Related logistics for participation in the International Competition in Antibes (transport, registration, meals).
Master Jean DELEPLANCQUE
Fédération Française Handisport.
Banque : Société Générale. Agence Paris Bercy
IBAN : FR76 3000 3035 9000 0504 7473 407
BIC : SOGEFRPP
|Created in 2003, the fencing training camp « Azureva » has welcomed annually on average: 30 wheelchair fencers, 8 visually impaired fencers and 25 coaches.
The French national team participates annually. Other national teams have also taken part on a regular basis from: Belgium, Canada, Belarussia, Brazil, Germany, Great Britain, Lebanon. Poland, Switzerland. Turkey, Holland. Italy.
This is an open invitation to any GB fencers who wish to attend. If you wish to attend please notify the Secretary of BDFA at email@example.com